Friday, April 13, 2012

483rd, 484th, 485th paper cranes

the first paper cranes after 1 year and 7 months.

483rd_485th_paper_cranes

Place: around Yamanashi river, Kyoto.

Paper: Keihan flyer promotion

Story:It's now cherry blossom season spread all over Japan (except Hokkaido). But I found these white little flowers as much as beautiful as Sakura. I love its fragrance. I don't know the name of this flower, so if you know, please tell me in the comment section.

It’s been a long time since my last cranes post, and it's been so many important things happen in my life. I should talk about it little by little on my future post.

Maybe some people have wondered why my cranes post stopped or paused. I'm just busy at that time. So, when it's stop, the hardest thing to do is to start again. I try to take some pictures but I wasn't managed to post it. I really sorry, to myself.

So let's start, again. I feel like I have so many things to share. Please looking forward for it.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

You do beautiful work. I love your blog.