Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st paper crane

crane_1st


Place: MCD Sarinah Plaza, Jakarta

Paper: Ticket of Parahyangan Train from Bandung to Jakarta

Story:
This is will be my first time to make a paper crane and I wish I can make one every day. Maybe I have a routine life that some people will think that is a boring life, but I trying make I lot of fun everyday.

Today, I just made my official report to Monbusho's Office at Jakarta. I just hope, my preparation for leaving Indonesia to Japan on December will be going smoothly.

1 comment:

Syafiq Irsyadi said...

a boring life?
humm,
in a sense, maybe it's true. in many times we're stuck in front of our computer screen all day long. but as long as we love what we're doing, then it won't be a boring life.
if bored, then we can take a getaway to an adventure. another trip, another island, another country.
^__^