Friday, February 12, 2010

223rd, 224th, 225th paper cranes

223rd_225th_paper_cranes

Place: Japanese restaurant at Hamamichi, Toyohashi. It sale Sakura-ebi-don [sorry, don't know the name]

Paper: Last print out for Management Science II Class (maybe) and Meiji Black Chocolate Bar wrapper

Story: Paper cranes with Maneki Neko (cat of prosperity). Actually this Maneki Neko just look like my friend [you know who you are! ^,^].

After through this busy day, the most happiest moment is hang out and chit-chat with friends. At that time, I feel no worry about the future and just seize the time. There always will be worried things about future, but when we give more focus to the future, sometimes it makes us forgot about how beautiful the days we've been through. So I just want to thankful for today of everyday ^^ Alhamdulillah......

PS: hohoho..... my ears catch by "I Just Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble

No comments: