Monday, March 15, 2010

278th to 282nd paper cranes




Sorry, I`ve been busy lately being traveler, not as a researcher ^^


278th paper crane
- paper crane with overnight-stay-set; towel, yukata, bath-set, etc. We stay in hotel along Kawaguchi lake, the biggest one of Fuji Mountain Lake. I love the place, it`s Japanese style room with Fuji Mountain view. I wish I can stay longer. 2010.03.11 -
278th_paper_crane


279th paper crane
- paper crane with I-can`t-even-read sign. Someone read it for me, please?! Or should I give some quiz here?? This is the 2nd day trip around Fuji Mountain. To bad it over soon. 2010.03.12 -
279th_paper_crane


280th, 281st paper cranes
- paper cranes on Love-Fortune-Telling Stone in Kiyomizu Tample, Kyoto. I visit it on white-day (quit big event in Japan) so there`s lots of couples come. 2010.03.14 -
280th_281st_paper_cranes


282nd paper crane
- mini paper crane with iron collections; kanji cellphone strap and double-layers ring.

The kanji letter can be read as Akari, my name in laboratory. It`s mean bright (light). You can found that letter in Ashita [tomorrow] , it`s show that we can have believes in bright future.

It`s almost 3 months since last time I wear this ring. Since then, I lose almost weight 3 kg and when I try wear it again, it become loosely. I used to wear it in my middle finger, but now it even not fit into my thumb. I want to shrink the ring >,<>
282nd_paper_crane

No comments: