Thursday, March 18, 2010

286th, 287th paper cranes

286th_287th_paper_cranes

Place: my new desk in lab.

Paper: donut wrapper from mister donut

Story: paper cranes with my ngabuburit items. Ngabuburit is Sundanese word that describes waiting activities near ending of fasting/puasa/sawm. It contains with light and fun activities so you don't realize that opening time is come, it's makes fasting not so hard. I got cute book about Yoga (in Japanese) so I can practice Yoga and Japanese at the same time. And Bang Odi (Bang is like Mr. or -san in Japanese) brought me donuts for opening my fasting.

Yesterday, we rearrange the desk, and I ask to have seat near to window and they gave it to me. Spring will come and I like morning light. Thanks to Mr. Matsuoka who gave his place to me.

PS: maybe I have to start make a photo in the daylight. I don't get enough light but I hate using flash. So, let's start it tomorrow.

No comments: