Monday, April 12, 2010

339th to 346th paper cranes

It`s been days since my last post, but I still make cranes everyday.



339th, 340th paper cranes

339th_340th_paper_cranes

Place: C-402

Paper: stretch paper for circuits DC operation

Story: paper cranes in front of new place for seminar. I always feel anxious before seminar. I hope I will have good preparations for next seminar.



341st, 342nd, 343rd paper cranes

341st_343rd_paper_cranes

Place: Taikukan (Indoor Sport Hall)

Paper: Japanese traditional pattern paper craft

Story: Saturday night is sport time. Even if I have lots of work at laboratory but I want to meet my friends in badminton field. It can brighten my mood.



344th paper crane

344th_paper_crane

Place: Baskin 31 Robin

Paper: tissue paper from the shop

Story: paper crane in ice cream shop. After bicycling around Takashi park for flower seeing, it nice to have a cup of ice cream, yummy...... ^^



345th, 346th paper cranes

345th_346th_paper_cranes

Place: my room

Paper: pink and blue paper craft

Story: paper cranes with Stitch pillow, my dear >,<. Now, I can take peaceful rest after submitting my work. And I planning to meet Stitch in this week end, sound interesting, right?!

No comments: