Sunday, April 18, 2010

359th, 360th paper cranes

359th_360th_paper_cranes

Place: Akiba City Park, Anjou

Paper: reuse paper

Story: paper cranes in the park. After one-day-trip to Chiba, today I have to fulfill my promise to meet my friends in Anjou, one of them will soon back to Indonesia, so today is farewell party (actually). It`s hard to go out, I feel so tired after playing in Disney, but I don`t want to break my promise.

I`m not wealth, then family and friends become the most precious things in my life. Sometimes it`s break my heart when I make them disappointed. So I try my best to not let this happen. And the scariest thing in my life is when your family/friend turns to be your enemy. I will try anything I can to fix this kind of situations. But if it doesn`t works, the best I can do is pray to The One Who Own the Heart to turn his/her heart then he/she can forgive everything wrong that I ever done.

No comments: