Thursday, April 22, 2010

364th, 365th, 366th paper cranes

364th_366th_paper_cranes

Place: my room

Paper: Japanese traditional pattern paper craft

Story: paper cranes watching Japanese drama. This is the last scene from todays episode of 素直になれなくて [Sunao ni narenakute] with tagline - Hard to say I love you -

The title of drama, "Sunao ni narenakute" means "not going to be honest". I love the actors and the story. I always like Ueno Juri and Eita`s drama. Start with Nodame Cantabile, Last Friends, and so on.

The story is just about simple daily life, how people have to battle with him/herself to just being honest. Honest have risk, but when you choose to take that risk, in the end, it can make you feel better. I think, when we choose not to be honest, actually, it just hurt our own heart.

No comments: